The Management will appreciate your cooperation in observing the rules and regulations which are supposed to guarantee peace and quiet as well as safety during the stay of the guests in the Hotel premises.
The Hotel room is rented for days.
One day at the Hotel begins at 2 p.m. and finishes at 12 a.m.
If the guest did not determine the length of the stay, one assumes that the room was rented for one hotel day.
The guest's wish to retain a room beyond the day determined on arriving ought to be presented to the receptionist not later than at 11 a.m. on the day of terminating the initial stay.
The abovementioned request connected to extending the stay will be accepted depending on the availability.
The Hotel is permitted to use a credit card preauthorization or to demand the payment in advance for the whole stay in case of the guests who visit the Hotel for the first time.
When the abovementioned request is rejected, the receptionist has the right not to give the room key. When the guest's bill exceeds the amount of PLN 500, the receptionist is entitled to ask the guest for settling the accounts prior to the departure time.
The guest is not allowed to pass on their room to other people even if the period of time that the guest paid for has not finished yet.
Visitors who are not checked-in at the Hotel are permitted to stay at a hotel room from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Additionally, the receptionist should be previously informed about it.
It is possible for the Hotel to reject an arrival of the guest who drastically breached the Hotel rules and regulations during the previous stay, which resulted in damaging the Hotel or guests' property, harming guests, Hotel employees or other people visiting the Hotel. The rejection of the guest may also stem from any other way of previous disturbing the guests' stay or Hotel functioning.
- The Hotel offers the services according to its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the guest is kindly requested to report them to the receptionist as soon as possible in order to enable the immediate reaction on the part of the Hotel staff.
- The Hotel is obliged to guarantee:
- professional and polite service in connection with every aspect concerning the Hotel,
- cleaning a room, performing all indispensable repairs and providing appliances during the guest's absence or during the guest's presence on condition that the guest agrees on it.
- Conditions for a peaceful and safe stay as well as keeping a secret the information about the guest.
- The efficiency of technical equipment.
On the guest's request the Hotel offers the following free services:
- providing information connected with the stay and transport
- setting wake-up calls
- storing money and valuable items in a safe deposit during the guest's stay
- storing the guest's luggage during the stay and till 8 p.m. on the last day of the stay
- informing about the availability of other hotels.
The Hotel holds responsibility for the loss or damage to the things brought by people who benefit from the services at the Hotel to the extent determined by the regulations of the articles no. 846 - 849 of the Civil Code unless the parts decided otherwise.
The guest ought to report the damage to the receptionist immediately after its noticing.
The Hotel responsibility connected with the loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or things that are important artistically or scientifically is limited if the things in question are not given for storing in a safe deposit.
For items left in the hotel is not liable unless things left will be reported in the statement of valuable things brought to the hotel during check in.
The Hotel does not hold responsibility for the damage or loss of a car or another vehicle belonging to the guest.
From 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. of the following day the night silence ought to be followed at the Hotel.
The behavior of the guests or other people benefiting from the services at the Hotel should not disturb the stay of other guests. The person who does not abide by this rule may be requested to leave.
Every time when the guest leaves a room they ought to check locking the door and leave a key at the reception desk.
The guest holds material responsibility for every damage to Hotel items, equipment or technical appliances resulting from the guest's actions or actions of their visitors.
Following the rules of fire safety, it is forbidden in Hotel rooms to use immersion heaters, irons and other appliances which do not constitute room amenities.
The lost room key customers are required to pay a fee in the amount of 15 pln / key.
Personal belongings left in the Hotel room by the guest who left will be sent back to the address pointed by the guest and the guest. When there is no such disposition the Hotel will secure these items for three months.